Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Lumber Has Arrived

Promptly at 9:00 this morning, the local supply company arrived with the lumber for the rabbit hutches. They came on up the driveway, turned the truck around, and dumped the lumber. I was expecting to have to re stack the lumber, but that didn't end up being strictly necessary as it all somehow landed on the skids. I won't say it's a perfect stack, but the fact that it is all together and I can throw a tarp over it covers what I need from the stack for now. What I really want to do is go and frame out the first rabbit hutch to get started on that project. What I really need to do is efficiently finish up the electrical work in the studio space. Either way, today is going to be spent on projects, which will be fun. I'll try to have pictures for the blog about what I get done today, and this weekend in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment