Plans for this spring as they stand right now in no particular order of importance.
- Clean up the yard. This will involve throwing away trash, and using what we can as compost.
- Tear out the raspberry bushes and random thorn bushes on the South slope of the ridge behind the house. We have plenty of raspberries elsewhere.
- Clean the rabbit hutches thoroughly.
- Breed the rabbits.
- Move the hawthorn tree in the front garden bed somewhere else.
- Dig some new gardening area.
- Build or dig beds at the top of the ridge behind the house.
- Start seeds inside.
- Start cold hearty crops outside shortly.
- Put the finishing touches on the large coop.
- Move the chickens to the large coop, and move the run up to that.
There's lots more to do, and as it comes to mind I'll see what I can get done. If nothing else, my task for the moment should be, turn this into a list of priorities.